Cert-IST (Computer Emergency Response Team - Industry, Service and Tertiary) is a not for profit association, which goal is to provide to its adherents risk prevention services and assistance for incident handling. Cert-IST associative mode guarantees its independence towards editors. It works for the community by sharing resources and experience. Cert-IST perenniality is ensured by its members. The member confidence in the Cert-IST is strenghtened daily by:
- The truthfulness and the exhaustive character of the information released
- The confidentiality of private information always demonstrated
- The guarantee of objectivity
- The activity perenniality
The Cert-IST association has been declared as "non-profit organization" with the 2688 number on the "Journal Officiel" dated April, 26th, 2003. This declaration can be checked online.
The new statutes have been approved during the last Assembly on March, 27th, 2013.
- Stéphane Vaugelade ("La Française des Jeux" representative ) is President of the Association
- Samir Albadine ("Orange" representative) is Treasurer of the Association
You can contact the Association President by writing to: president @ cert-ist.com
You can browse the Association statutes (in French): Statuts